Young Valuation Professional | Banking | Valuation of data administered positions | Utrecht Region | €2900-3200 (40h)
Are you accurate, analytically and communicatively strong? Do you want to be in control of all Valuation of Data of administered positions at a renowned bank? Being a Young Valuation Professional at an internationally operating bank might just be perfect for you!
Our client is an international bank in the region Central Netherlands. This part of the bank takes care of the complete settlement and administration of the investments and portfolios of institutional investors. In addition, the bank provides reports on, among other things, the investments, risk frameworks, legislation and performance of its clients and is part of a global network.
Within this position you will start in the Valuation management department. As a Young Valuation Professional you will be:
- Responsible for the valuation and data of administered positions of several Institutional clients
- Ensuring that the valuation policy will be followed in a consistent manner
- Maintaining and setting up new products and services
- Responsible for the execution of valuation models that are used for all illiquid assets
- Improving and setting up and products and services
- Working closely with the Data Management department
- Always keen on further improving processes
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Applied Economics
- Preferably you already have gained relevant work experience, but talent full, driven and accurate graduates are also welcome to apply
- Experience in/ knowledge of financial modelling
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- (Theoretical) knowledge of valuation of assets
- Strong technical skills (mandatory: Excel, preference: Visual Basic and SQL)
- Organized and able to work autonomously
An unique job opportunity to pioneer in a Data Environment of a renowned international bank. You will also go through a fast learning curve on the analytical level and you will learn a lot about the banking organization, financial products/instruments and systems. In addition you’ll be offered excellent conditions and career perspectives; the salary can amount from €2900 to approximately € 3200, depending on your work experience, extra study budget of €1500, 8% vacation allowance, participation pension scheme and travel allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.