Young Data Analyst | Data Governance | Utrecht Region | €2900-3200 (40h)
Are you both analytically and communicatively strong? Do you want to be in control of a complete data flow of a renowned bank? Being a Young Data Analyst at an internationally operating bank might just be perfect for you!
Our client is a renowned international bank in the region Central Netherlands. This part of the bank takes care of the complete settlement and administration of the investments and portfolios of institutional investors. In addition, the bank provides reports on, among other things, the investments, risk frameworks, legislation and performance of its clients and is part of a global network.
Within this position you will start in the Data management department. As a Young Data Analyst you will be:
- An important link between all departments, services and clients
- Controlling the complete data flow: Investment Administration – Investment Accounting and Investment Reporting
- Anticipating and take lead in data related projects
- Responsible for the data and high quality in the system for several large Institutional clients
- Ensuring that the data policy will be followed in a consistent manner
- Working with the Valuations department
- Improving and setting up and products and services
- Assisting the development by analysing and helping to evaluate impact of market changes
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Applied Economics
- Preferably you already have gained relevant work experience, but talented, driven and accurate graduates are also welcome to apply
- Experience in/ knowledge of data governance
- Affinity with data software and data servers
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- (Theoretical) knowledge of investment strategies, reporting systems, investment procedures and performance / risk analysis and methodologies is a plus
- Strong technical skills (mandatory: Excel, preference: Visual Basic and SQL)
- Organized and able to work autonomously
An unique job opportunity to pioneer in a Data Environment of a renowned international bank. You will also go through a fast learning curve on the analytical level and you will learn a lot about the banking organization, financial products/instruments and systems. In addition you’ll be offered excellent conditions and career perspectives; the salary can amount from €2900 to approximately € 3200, depending on your work experience, extra study budget of €1500, 8% vacation allowance, participation pension scheme and travel allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com