What do you bring?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Economics or similar
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and a hands-on team player
What do you get?
- € 2.900 - € 3.200 gross per month (depending on educational background and experience)
- Training budget of € 1.500,- per year
- A highly dynamic and international environment
What do you do?
- 25% General accounting tasks
- 25% Accounts payable
- 20% Improving processing and work instructions
- 15% Participating in projects
- 15% Internal controls/other
Young Accounting Professional | Financial Accounting | Automation | Process improvements | Banking | Personal Development | External Trainings | Utrecht | € 2.900 – € 3.200
Are you a BSc or MSc graduate who is interested in financial accounting and do you have excellent analytical and communication skills? Are you always keen on further improving and automating processes? And are you willing to invest in your personal development and with relevant courses/trainings? We are looking for multiple driven and pro active Young Accounting Professionals to join the Accounting team at a highly international bank in Utrecht.
Our client is a leading global player in Banking. One of their divisions is focusing commercial banking and finance solutions for small medium enterprises (SME). This division is a “small bank within a large bank” and offers you the unique opportunity to learn about banking within a full scope.
You will be working in the Finance, Accounting and Treasury department. This is an English speaking team of approximately 20 colleagues and with a wide variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Team work, agility, self-development, and self-direction are important values in this team.
The organization is in transition: agility, automation and use of modern data techniques are key in their new strategy.
As YoungAccounting Professional you will have the following responsibilities
- Daily financial accounting and accounts payable;
- Analyse and report financial processes, and perform related analyses;
- Provides the financial month-end closing, the balance and result entries and the reconciliation with the source administration and the financial administration;
- Test data for timeliness, completeness and correctness;
- You identify and communicate important events and with significant P/L impact;
- Performs plausibility checks.
Within your team you are always looking for improvement and continuously learn from your experiences. You are focused on efficiency and on the automation of processes. Personal development is key at this team.
To be successful as Young Accounting Professional, the following should apply:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, (Business) Economics, Business Administration or similar;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Experienced with working in Excel and you have strong IT affinity;
- You are always looking for improvement and continuously learn from your experiences;
- Willing to invest in your personal development (external courses/trainings);
- Strong communication skills and a hands-on team player;
- Fluent in English and Dutch is required.
As Young Accounting Professional, you will be offered:
- A good salary package of € 2.900 – € 3.200 gross per month (depending on educational background and experience);
- 8% holiday allowances;
- Pension (no employee contribution);
- 24 holiday days;
- Training budget of € 1.500,- per year for external training like for example Lean Six Sigma, Data Aanlytics, ACCA, CMA or other;
- Also you will join internal trainings.
Furthermore you will be offered:
- A challenging job in a highly dynamic and international environment;
- An open, informal, and pragmatic working environment;
- Learning on the job and from experienced colleagues;
- Working together with another young professionals;
- A chance to learn how a bank works in a short amount of time;
- Great career opportunities.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Emma Bar Peled via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.