What do you bring?
- BSc or MSc degree
- Strong affinity with reporting and processes
- Available for minimum of 6 months
What do you get?
- € 2.800 – € 3.000 gross per month (36h)
- 8% holiday allowances
- International and dynamic work environment
What do you do?
- 40% US Tax withholding
- 20% Data analyses
- 20% Tax reporting
- 20% Process improvement
Salary € 2.800 – € 3.000,- gross / 36h | Tax Operations Project | Process Improvement | Banking | Analytical | Amsterdam
Do you want to gain relevant work experience within tax operations and regulations? Are you proactive, analytical and hands-on? Are you available for at least 6 months? Then we have an exciting Tax Operations Project at a renowned bank in Amsterdam! Something for you? Then read on quickly!
You will be working within the Global Tax Operations department, part of the Global Risk & Finance function of the bank. This department focuses on external tax law and regulations, in order to comply with regulatory client tax obligations:
- Automatic Exchange of Information, including Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS);
- US Tax withholding and information reporting, including the Qualified Intermediary (QI) regime;
- Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC6).
You will be working within the Tax Operations Project team, consisting out of 8 team members. This project includes US tax withholding and information reporting. You are responsible to analyze tax documents, financial data, and the correction of errors. Furthermore, you initiate process improvements with the aim to enhance process performance. You strive for continuous process and data quality improvement for current and future issues.
To be successful in the project, the following should apply:
- BSc or MSc degree in Tax Economics, Finance, Economics, Financial Economics or similar;
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Affinity with reporting and processes;
- Hands-on, proactive, and analytical;
- Available at least until the end of 2021;
- Fluent in English.
In the Tax Operations Project you have a key role to globally support the bank being in compliance with client tax obligations. You will gain international work experience within a dynamic, complex, and highly professional team and work environment.
You will receive an excellent salary package of € 2.800 – € 3.000 gross per month, depending on your work experience and based on a 36 hours working week. Moreover, you will have 8% holiday allowances, 21,6 holiday days (plus two bonus holiday days), pension, and public travel card (2nd class).
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Emma Bar Peled via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.