What do you bring?
- 4+ years of work experience in a similar position
- Affinity with financial products
- Very strong analytically and numerically
What do you get?
- Max. 81K all-in based on 36 hours per week
- Excellent career prospects
- Full reimbursement of travel expenses for commuting
What do you do?
- 40% Financial reporting
- 20% Data analysis
- 20% Process improvement
- 20% Coaching juniors/mediors
International bank | Financial Reporting | Data Analyst | Process improvement | Projects | Managing junior colleagues | Training Budget | Utrecht | Max. 81k all-in based on 36 hours
Are you enthusiastic about analyzing financial data and financial reporting? Are you driven and analytically strong? Do you really want to understand how reports are structured? Do you have a good eye for process improvements and do you enjoy participating in projects? Then the position as a Senior Reporting Finance & Risk Data Analyst is for you! Read on quick.
Our client is an international bank, active in the field of banking, asset management, leasing, insurance and real estate. The department where you will work is the partner and the only source (worldwide) of all Finance & Risk data for internal decision-making and regulatory compliance. In addition, this department reports directly to regulators (DNB, ECB and other European banking authorities and local supervisors). Regulations change rapidly. As a result, the department is constantly given new responsibilities, such as registering internal data flows and monitoring data quality.
You are responsible for the delivery of financial information for the external and internal reporting of the bank. This includes reporting for one or more foreign offices i.a. Hong Kong, New York, or Sydney. Your work is the foundation for senior management to make policy decisions.
- Collecting, analyzing and validating large amounts of Finance and Risk data;
- Research and resolving inconsistencies and errors in the data;
- Creating value for stakeholders in all processes and improve the efficiency of the entire team;
- Automating new and existing processes to improving both the efficiency and quality of financial reporting activities;
- Resolving complex issues by bringing people, data, regulations, and internal policies together;
- Participating in projects that focus, among other things, on structurally solving data quality issues and new law and regulations;
- Monitoring and coaching of junior and medior colleagues;
- Working through the Lean methodology.
To be successful as a Senior Reporting Finance & Risk Data Analyst, the following should apply:
- A Master in Finance, Accounting & Control, Business Administration, Financial Economics, Business Economics, or comparable;
- 4+ years of work experience in a similar position;
- Experience and expertise in reporting and the applicable regulations (IFRS);
- Financial Reporting and Management Reporting knowledge;
- Very strong analytically and numerically;
- Affinity with financial products, systems, and IT;
- Experience with process improvement, preferably within a banking institution;
- Result-oriented, independent and a real team player;
- Persuasive and you can easily make contact with colleagues;
- Proactive personality and good communication skills in both Dutch and English.
As a Senior Reporting Finance & Risk Data Analyst, you work in a dynamic and international environment. The bank invests in innovation and you are involved in change processes. The working environment is complex and you have to deal with a great diversity of systems, processes, banking products and services. This job offers you a unique opportunity to get a broad view of the bank and work with multiple international locations. The bank offers you a wide range of professional training, education and personal coaching. You will work in a nice team of ambitious people and you are an important stakeholder within the bank.
- You will receive an excellent gross salary up to a maximum of € 81,000 – all-in and based on 36 hours per week: gross monthly salary, holiday allowance, thirteenth month and Employee Benefit Budget;
- Excellent career prospects: further specialization and / or promotion to other departments within the bank;
- Full reimbursement of travel expenses for commuting;
- Participation in a pension scheme;
- Good work-life balance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Floor van Ligten via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.