Senior Accountant | Consolidation and Reporting | Up to €85,- per hour | 40 h/w | The Hague
Do you have a relevant degree and gained a minimum of 4 years work experience in a financial consolidation and reporting environment? Are you open for a 1 year project as feelancer in one of the world’s leading insurance firms? This might be the opportunity for you!
Our client is a world leading institute in life insurance, pensions, and asset management. You will be working within the consolidation and reporting team, this team has a strong international focus.
As Senior Accounting Professional, your main task will be gathering, consolidating, and reporting worldwide financial and non-financial information for our client. Moreover, you will be involved in various strategic and IFRS projects.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create reports based on global reporting requirements for both internal and external reporting (e.g. IFRS, Solvency II); perform data quality reviews on all team deliverables
- Support Country Units and Corporate Center colleagues on the use of global reporting tools
- Perform the activities compliant to the internal control framework
- Participate in the annual budget preparation process
- Provide financial expert input to various projects, review and testing of project deliverables
To be successful as Senior Accounting Professional, the following should apply:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Controlling, Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in an international financial consolidation and reporting environment
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience with financial reporting solutions Tagetik and /or SAP is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate and detail oriented worker
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Feels comfortable in changing environment
As Senior Accounting Professional freelancer you will be offered an hourly rate of up to € 85,-. The duration of the project is expected to be 1 year. Besides this competitive compensation, our client aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry with professional learning & development and international assignment possibilities.
Interested? Please apply for this vacancy using one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information on this job opening, please contact Benjamin van Beek via + 31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.