What do you bring?
- MSc Student or Graduate
- Affinity with Compliance
- Available for minimum of 3 months
What do you get?
- € 2.800 – € 3.000 gross per month (36h)
- 8% holiday allowances
- International and dynamic work environment
What do you do?
- 40% Review US Client Files
- 20% Client Communication
- 20% Project Management
- 20% Process Improvement
Salary € 2.800 – € 3.000,- gross / 36h | MSc Student Job – Client Tax Project | US Tax Regulations | Client Communication | Banking | Analytical | Amsterdam
Do you want to gain relevant work experience within US tax operations and regulations? Are you proactive, analytical and hands-on? Are you a MSc student or graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Tax, Law or similar and available for at least 3 months? Then we have an exciting MSc Student Job – Client Tax Project at a renowned bank in Amsterdam! Something for you? Then read on quickly!
You will be working within the Corporate Clients department. Your project team focuses on Employee Benefit Programs of Corporate clients and applicable external tax law and regulations, in order to comply their employees with US regulatory client tax obligations:
- Automatic Exchange of Information, including Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS);
- US Tax withholding and information reporting, including the Qualified Intermediary (QI) regime;
- Communication with Corporate Clients and their US employees and support them to comply US tax regulations.
You will be working within the Client Tax Project team, consisting out of 12 team members. This project includes US tax information reporting and you will be in direct contact with Corporate Clients and their US employees to meet the regulatory requirements. You are responsible to analyze tax documents, financial data, and the correction of errors. Furthermore, you initiate process improvements with the aim to enhance process performance. You strive for continuous process and data quality improvement for current and future issues.
To be successful in the project, the following should apply:
- MSc student or graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Tax, Law or similar;
- Communicative and persuasive;
- Clientservice- and problem solving oriented;
- Hands-on, proactive, and analytical;
- Available at least until the end of 2021;
- Fluent in English.
In the MSc Student Job – Client Tax Project you have a key role to globally support the bank being in compliance with US client tax obligations. You will gain international work experience within a dynamic, complex, and highly professional team and work environment.
You will receive an excellent salary package of € 2.800 – € 3.000 gross per month, depending on your work experience and based on a 36 hours working week. Moreover, you will have 8% holiday allowances, 21,6 holiday days (plus two bonus holiday days on a year basis), and reïmbursement of commuting (2nd class). Due to COVID measures, very likely you will work from home at least 3 days per week.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Emma Bar Peled via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.