Medior/ Senior Risk Model Auditor | International bank | Risk Model Audit | Quality of risk control and processes | MSc | Utrecht | Max. 98k all-in | 40h
Have you finished your master’s degree and gained at least 2+ years of risk modelling and/or risk model validation banking experience? Do you want to work on complex, challenging and innovative issues on a daily basis? Would you like to master outstanding skills and have lots of opportunities for personal growth? Being a Medior/ Senior Risk Model Auditor at an internationally operating bank might just be perfect for you!
Our client is an international operating bank in the field wholesale banking, asset management, real estate and insurance. You’ll be working in their International Model Audit team. This diverse team consists of approximately 10 members with different international backgrounds. Globally, our client is the front runner in the field of risk model audit. You’ll be challenged to look further and explore the unknown in risk model audit.
As a Medior/ Senior Risk Model Auditor, your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Questioning your quantitative colleagues about developed risk models;
- Identifying risks and exploring quality of controls;
- In case of material changes regulatory requirements will be applicable;
- Assess the quality and effectiveness of internal processes and controls;
- Reporting findings and recommendation to top management in order to improve processes;
- Performing (annual) risk analysis and assessments to identify areas of risk;
- Cooperate with internal (financial) audit teams and participate in audit assignments;
- Model risk areas i.e.:
credit – market (interest/currencies/pricing) – operations – compliance risk – expected credit/loss and climate change.
To be successful as Medior/ Senior Risk Model Auditor, the following should apply:
- Master degree in Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, (Financial) Economics, Physics, Econometric or similar;
- At least 2+ years of banking experience in risk modelling and/or risk model validation;
- Knowledge of risk model development and/or risk model validation in banking industry;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Accurate, detail oriented and pragmatic;
- Good eye for process improvement;
- Excellent English language skills.
This is an unique opportunity to join an energetic, highly professional and innovative model audit team and to get to know the bank globally and the risk domain in full scope.
As Medior/ Senior Risk Model Auditor, you will be offered:
- An excellent gross salary package: maximum up to €6.888,- per month, based on 40 hours per week and depending on your working experience and expertise;
- Opportunity for 32 or 36 hours per week;
- Thirteenth month and 8% holiday pay;
- Employee Benefit Budget of 10% your monthly salary;
- Personal development budget;
- Participation pension scheme;
- Travel allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.