What do you bring?
- HBO or WO Bachelor degree in Finance & Control, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Knowledge of, and affinity with financial products
- Accurate, proactive, and communicative
What do you get?
- € 2.800 – €3.000 gross per month
- 8% holiday allowances
- Full commuting allowances
What do you do?
- 30% Trade Processing
- 30% International Payments
- 20% Contact Corporate Clients
- 20% Client Reporting
€2.800 – €3.000 gross per month (36 hours per week) | Junior Trade Processor – Corporate Clients | Financial Products | Settlements| Operations | HBO or WO Bachelor | MS Excel | Amsterdam
Are you a bachelor graduate and are you available until at least June 2022? Do you have good communication and analytical skills, and do you speak fluent English? Are you interested in handling trade settlements and processing international payments? Young Financials offers a job opportunity as Junior Trade Processor – Corporate Clients!
Our client is an international bank based in Amsterdam. The department is responsible for managing the long term reward platform for Corporate Clients of the bank. This back office team, consisting of 6 team members, facilitates securities transactions, entered by the Corporate Clients of the bank and their employees.
As a Junior Trade Processor – Corporate Clients, you will be responsible for:
- Processing of securities transactions entered by the Corporate Clients and their employees;
- Settlement of sale and delivery transactions and regulating the securities depots;
- Processing of national and international (dividend) payments;
- Delivery of shares internationally. This includes: reaching out to the employees of the Corporate Clients in case of missing information, reaching out the recipients (international) broker, and keeping a back log of the status of each delivery.
To be successful as a Junior Trade Processor – Corporate Clients, you are or have:
- HBO or WO Bachelor degree in Finance & Control, Business Administration, Economics or similar;
- Experience with MS Excel;
- Knowledge of, and affinity with financial products;
- Good numerical and analytical skills;
- Accurate, proactive, and communicative;
- Fluent in English;
- Available until at least June 2022
As a Junior Trade Processor – Corporate Clients you will:
- Gain experience at a renowned and international bank, within a dynamic work environment;
- Learn a great deal about financial products and transactions;
- Learn to professionally and effectively communicate with all sorts of Corporate Clients and their employees ;
- Get insights into various banking processes and systems ;
- Besides, the bank offers you excellent career opportunities to develop yourself.
Young Financials offers: € 2.800 – €3.000 gross per month, depending on your work experience and educational background (based on a 36 hours working week). Moreover, you will get 8% holiday allowances, paid public holidays, 21,6 holiday days (based on an one year contract), and commuting from home to work reimbursement.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Anne Bokeloh via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to Young Financials firstname.lastname@example.org