Wat breng je?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 0 – 2 years of working experience
- Affinity with Financial Markets
Wat krijg je?
- € 2.800 - €3.000,- gross per month
- Extra study budget of € 750
- Full commuting allowance
Wat doe je?
- 40% Trade Processing
- 30% Process Improvement
- 20% Data Analytics Projects
- 10% Stakeholder Management
Junior Trade Operations Officer | Data Analytics | Financial Markets/Products | Operations | Trade Processing | Banking | BSc / MSc | Amsterdam | € 2.800 – € 3.000 gross per month (40 hours per week)
Would you like to work in a highly dynamic and international Bank? Have you completed your Bachelor or Master and are you looking for a starting position within the financial and trading sector? Then the position as Junior Trade Operations Officer might be interesting for you! Please read further for more information.
Our client is a leading global bank in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to financial markets around the world and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
You will be working for the Operations Trade Processing business line. Currently, this business line is in transition. Focus is on digitization, automation of processes and data driven innovation. This leads to a need for ‘new generation’ employees with ainnovative mindset.
- Run and improve the day to day administrative trade processes for the clients of the bank
- Participation in data analytics en process improvement projects (using Python, R, or SQL)
- Analyze end-to-end flows in Trade Processing, solve errors and exeptions, and maintain a robust and predictable process
- Data management, Corporate Actions, and Settlements
- You will work through Agile principles and participate in dailystand up meetings and sprints
To be successful as Junior Trade Operations Officer, the following should apply:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, business economics, business administration or similar;
- 0 – 2 years of working experience;
- Affinity with Financial Markets and trade operations
- Knowledge of Python, R, or SQL is a plus
- You have a continuous focus on automation and process improvement;
- Knowledge of financials products and banking;
- Emphatic, proactive and hands-on mentality;
- Excellent in English, spoken and written.
As Junior Trade Operations Officer, we offer you:
- A challenging job in a highly dynamic and international environment;
- Learning on the job from experienced colleagues;
- To gain in depth knowledge from financial markets products and trade processing;
- A chance to work for a business line with focus on data driven innovation;
- Participation in data analytics projects;
- Opportunity to learn how a bank works in a short amount of time;
- Great career opportunities;
- Working together with other young professionals and in a stimulating atmosphere;
Young Financials offers you:
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits;
- € 2.800 – €3.000,- gross per month (40 hours per week), depending on knowledge and experience;
- Extra study budget of € 750 for external education and / or training courses;
- 24 annual holidays plus paid public holidays;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Full commuting allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Noortje Slagter via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail email@example.com.