Junior Trade Operations Oficer | Financial Markets/Products | Operations | Trade Processing | Banking | BSc / MSc | Amsterdam
Would you like to work in a highly dynamic and international Bank? Have you completed your Bachelor or Master and are you looking for a starting position within the financial and trading sector? Then the position as Junior Trade Operations Officer might be interesting for you! Please read further for more information.
Our client is a leading global bank in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to financial markets around the world and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
You will be working for the Operations Trade Processing business line. Currently, this business line is in transition. Focus is on digitization, automation of processes and data driven innovation. This leads to a need for ‘new generation’ employees.You will work through Agile principles and participate in daily stand up meetings and sprints. As a Junior Trade Processor you will be responsible to run and improve the day to day administrative trade processes for the clients of the bank. You learn the end-to-end flows in Clearing and gain broad and deep knowledge of data management, reconciliation, and settlements. In cooperation with stakeholders, you are constantly looking for long term and sustainable improvements in their services. In addition, you take the responsibility for the client’s satisfaction by providing consistent high quality service.
To be successful as Junior Trade Operations Officer, the following should apply:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, business economics, business administration or similar;
- 0 – 2 years of working experience;
- Affinity with Financial Markets, operations, and process improvement
- Knowledge of financials products and banking;
- Emphatic, proactive and hands-on mentality;
- Excellent in English, spoken and written.
As Junior Trade Operations Officer, we offer you:
- A challenging job in a highly dynamic and international environment;
- Learning on the job from experienced colleagues;
- A chance to work for a business line with focus on data driven innovation;
- Opportunity to learn how a bank works in a short amount of time;
- Great career opportunities;
- A good salary package;
- Working together with other young professionals and in a stimulating atmosphere;
- The essential Young Financials starters goodie-bag!
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Floor van Ligten via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.