Banking | Global Tax Operations & Services | Tax law and regulations | Junior Consultant | Analytical | Numerical | MSc. graduate | Amsterdam | Salary € 3.200 – € 3.500,- gross / 40 hrs
Are you a young graduate with interest in tax law and regulations? Are you ambitious to work as a Junior Consultant at a highly international bank? Do you have excellent numerical and analytical skills and do you speak fluent English? Young Financials offers a job opportunity as Junior Tax Operations Consultant at a renowned bank in Amsterdam. Please read on for more information.
You will be working in the dynamic Global Tax Operations team, part of Wholesale Banking. This team is responsible for operational compliance with multiple regulations. Operations of the team are focused on external tax law and regulations:
- Automatic Exchange of Information, including Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- US withholding and information reporting, including the Qualified Intermediary (QI) regime.
Furthermore, you will work on internal data collection, processing, reporting and analyzing processes. You will join a highly professional and agile operating team of approximately 20 specialists. Team work, agility, self-development and self-direction are important values in this team.
As a Junior Tax Operations Consultant, you will globally support the bank to comply with client tax obligations. You are “first line contact” for tax regulatory issues. You are consulting, and co-operating with technology specialists, content knowledge experts and operational teams with the aim to enhance proces performance. You strive for continuous proces and data quality improvement.
Your main tasks include i.a.:
- External reporting to tax authorities;
- Continuous improving of data quality;
- Actively search for errors in processes and/or data;
- Sharing best practices to asses, prioritize and mitigate risks.
To be successful in this job, the following should apply:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Financial Economics, Tax Economics or similar;
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience;
- You posses excellent consulting skills;
- Willingness to dive deep into tax law and regulations;
- Affinity with reporting and processes;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Ambitious and enthusiastic;
- You are able to build and maintain relationships with all sorts of stakeholders.
As a Junior Consultant you have a key role to globally support the bank being in compliance with client tax obligations. You will gain international work experience within a dynamic, complex, and highly professional team and work environment.
You will receive an excellent salary package of € 3.200 – € 3.500 gross per month, depending on your work experience and based on a 40 hours working week. Moreover, you will have 8% holiday allowances, 24 holiday days (plus two bonus holiday days), pension, training budget of €1.500,-, and public travel card (2nd class).
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.