Junior Operations Data Analyst | Automation & Innovation | IT & Data Analytics | Operations | R/Python
Have you completed your Bachelor or Master and are you looking for a position within the financial sector? Do you have affinity with financial markets/instruments, data analytics and optimizing business processes? Would you like to work in a highly dynamic and international organization? We have an exciting position available as Junior Operations Data Analyst.
Our client is a leading global player in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to financial markets and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
As Junior Operations Data Analyst you will be part of the Operations department. They support the front-office in terms of client operations, trade processing, settlements, corporate actions, reconciliation and data management. You will interact with various teams of the Operations department. Also you might temporarely join the operations proces to gain in depth knowledge of business and systems. With a continuous eye for automation and innovation, the department is driven by IT and data analytics solutions. Their goal is to make client’s business reliable, secure and easy. You will be responsible for optimizing the day to day business and implementing changes by developing new business processes and IT solutions. This to improve the operational performance (efficiency, effectiveness) and service to clients. This type of business analytics, involves the use of various program languages, like R and Python. Moreover, you will participate in various projects with the aim of continuously improving and automating operational processes.
To be successful as Junior Operations Data Analyst, the following should apply:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Information Management, Business Analytics or similar
- 0 – 3 years of working experience
- Strong affinity with financial markets operations and instruments
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of R or Python
- Shows backbone, drive to perform and proactive
- Excellent in English, spoken and written
As Junior Operations Data Analyst, we offer you:
- A challenging job in a highly dynamic and international environment
- A workplace where you will be involved in the latest IT and Data Analytics developments
- Working together with other data driven young professionals
- A chance to gain in depth knowledge of banking processes and systems
- Great career opportunities
- A good salary package (depending on knowledge and experience), extra study budget of €750, 8% vacation allowance, participation pension scheme and travel allowance
- The essential Young Financials starters goodie-bag!
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Floor van Ligten via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.