What do you have?
- Relevant master's degree
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Knowledge of financial risk analysis & reporting
What do you get?
- € 2.900 – €4.000 gross per month
- Training budget € 750,- per year
- Innovative, dynamic and professional work environment
What do you do?
- 30% Risk Reporting
- 20% Data Analysis
- 20% Risk Assessments
- 15% Building Dashboards
- 15% Advising
Market, Liquidity & Capital Risk | Analyses & Reporting | Financial Markets | International bank | € 2.900 – €4.000 gross per month | 0-3 years work experience | Amsterdam
Are you a starter who is interested in Risk Analyses, Risk Reporting, Financial Markets, and gaining impactful Risk insights? Do you have excellent analytical and communication skills? Are you accurate and detail-oriented? Are you proactive, a go-getter and driven? We have an exciting job opportunity available as Junior/Medior Analyst at the Financial Markets services division of a major international bank in Amsterdam.
Our client is a leading global player in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to Financial Markets and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
As Junior/Medior Risk Analyst you will be working for the Risk Management department, within the Market, Liquidity & Capital Risk domain. This department is responsible for maintaining the risks from banking and trading activities at acceptable risk levels in line with regulations and the risk appetite of the bank. You advice on mitigating actions to ensure that the bank has sufficient capital & liquidity to supports its business.
As Junior/Medior Risk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and reporting Market, Liquidity & Capital risks associated with both national and international activities
- Develop and propose risk control frameworks
- Developing, testing, and implementing risk controls in dashboards
- Analyzing market developments that may influence Liquidity, Capital risks and/or Market exposure of the bank
- Monitoring compliance with policies and regulatory requirements
- Writing and explaining risk control assessments reports to risk committees
- Analyzing new business proposals and advise commercial departments on risk tolerance as well as risk/return requirements
- Contributing in projects like process improvement, model development, and review and implementation of new regulatory requirements
Furthermore, it is important that you show a proactive approach towards overseeing risk and that you take responsibility for communicating risk information. The work environment is highly international as you will have direct contact with the European and Global Management of the bank. Projects can be very challenging and need a ‘deep dive’ into the business for a good understanding of the processes.
To be successful as Risk Analyst, this should apply:
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Finance and Investments, Economics and Business, Financial Economics or similar
- 0-3 years of work experience in the financial industry in Risk Analyses and/or Reporting or Finance
- Knowledge of financial risk management (Market Risk, Capital Risk and/or Liquidity Risk)
- Knowledge of the securities, commodities, and derivatives trading business
- Knowledge for developing reports and dashboard (Python is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate activities across different teams
As Junior/Medior Risk Analyst, we offer you:
- The opportunity to work in an innovative and professional Risk team and at a renowned and international bank
- Insights into various banking processes, systems, products and regulations at one of the most professional player in the Financial Markets
- An International and very dynamic working environment
- The chance to build a unique network
- You work for important stakeholders inside and outside the bank
- € 2.900 – €4.000 gross per month, depending on your work experience and educational background and based on a 40 hours working week
- 8% holiday allowances
- Paid public holidays and 24 holiday days (plus two bonus holiday days)
- Participation in pension arrangement
- Training budget € 750,- per year
- Commuting from home to work reimbursement
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Noortje Slagter via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.