Quantitative Risk | Analytics |Market, Liquidity & Capital Risk | Analyses & Reporting | Financial Markets | International bank | € 3.000 – €4.500 gross per month | 0-3 years work experience | Amsterdam
Are you a starter who is interested in Risk Analyses, Risk Reporting, and Financial Markets? Are you ambitious to join a new and innovative Risk team? Do you have excellent numerical analytical and communication skills? We have an exciting job opportunity available as Junior/Medior Quantitative Risk Analyst at the Financial Markets services division of a major international bank in Amsterdam.
Our client is a leading global player in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to Financial Markets and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
As Junior/Medior Risk Analyst you will be working for the Risk Management department, within the Market, Liquidity & Capital Risk domain. This team acts as a “new generation” Risk team.
As Junior/Medior Risk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and reporting Market, Liquidity & Capital risks associated with both national and international activities
- Develop and propose risk control frameworks
- Developing, testing, and implementing risk controls in dashboards
- Analyzing market developments that may influence Liquidity, Capital risks and/or Market exposure of the bank
- Monitoring compliance with policies and regulatory requirements
- Writing and explaining risk control assessments reports to risk committees
- Analyzing new business proposals and advise commercial departments on risk tolerance as well as risk/return requirements
- Contributing in projects like process improvement, model development, and review and implementation of new regulatory requirements
Furthermore, it is important that you show a proactive approach towards overseeing risk and that you take responsibility for communicating risk information. The work environment is highly international as you will have direct contact with the European and Global Management of the bank. Projects can be very challenging and need a ‘deep dive’ into the business for a good understanding of the processes.
To be successful as Risk Analyst, this should apply:
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Quantitative Finance, Business Economics or similar
- 0-3 years of work experience in the financial industry in Risk Analyses
- Knowledge of financial risk management (Market Risk, Capital Risk and/or Liquidity Risk)
- Knowledge of the securities, commodities, and derivatives trading business
- Knowledge of MS Excel VBA, Python, R, or SQL
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate activities across different teams
As Junior/Medior Risk Analyst, we offer you:
- The opportunity to work in an innovative and professional Risk team and at a renowned and international bank
- Membership of a “new generation” Risk team
- Insights into various banking processes, systems, products and regulations at one of the most professional player in the Financial Markets
- An International, challenging and very dynamic working environment
- The chance to build a unique network
- You work for important stakeholders inside and outside the bank
- € 3.000 – €4.500 gross per month, depending on your work experience and educational background and based on a 40 hours working week
- 8% holiday allowances
- Paid public holidays and 24 holiday days (plus two bonus holiday days)
- Participation in pension arrangement
- Training budget € 750, – per year
- Commuting from home to work reimbursement
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Noortje Slagter via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.