Financial Process Consultant | Financial Markets | Securities | Global Services | Analytical | Numerical | MSc | Amsterdam
Are you a young graduate and do you want to consult in the financial markets domain? Do you have good numerical and analytical skills and do you speak fluent English? Do you want to work in an internationally and culturally diverse team? Young Financials offers a job opportunity as Junior Financial Process Consultant at a renowned and international bank in Amsterdam. Read further for more information.
Our client is an international bank based in Amsterdam. You will be working in the dynamic world of Financial Markets. Your department is responsible for the back office processing of transactions concluded by the Financial Markets divisions. This department offers global investment services to institutional investors and multinationals. High quality transactions are processed and relationships are managed with other financial institutions and corporate clients globally.
Your work environment is dynamic, turbulent and highly international. You initiate and maintain good relations with a diverse range of (third) parties. You will be part of a cultural diverse team of banking specialists. Together with your team you aim at delivering the best service to clients.
Your team works fully Agile and provides global process and service expertise for the Financial Markets domain worldwide and drive implementation of process improvements, changes and controls. The focus is on Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Derivatives and Capital Markets. The team is the global service and process owner toward the business partners around the globe and responsible for monitoring the delivered service.
Your main tasks include:
- Analyzing and processing investment operations as well as consulting clients about this;
- Managing projects in which you and your team guide the entire process chain and implement improvements;
- Financial process design and descriptions;
- Coordinating definition of KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators);
- Advising other departments on improvement initiatives;
- Involving all stakeholders in process performance reports;
- Design and implementation of risk controls and Privacy Control Framework.
To be successful in this job, the following should apply:
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Business Economics, Business Administration or simular;
- Fluent in English;
- Good numerical and analytical skills;
- Ambitious and enthusiastic;
- Internationally focused and collaborative with people having different cultural backgrounds;
- You are able to build and maintain relationships with all sorts of stakeholders;
- You are good at initiating internal process improvements;
- It is a plus to have some experience in the Financial Markets sector.
You will gain experience at a renowned and international bank, within a dynamic and complex work environment. You will learn a lot about global financial instruments and transactions. You will also learn to professionally and effectively communicate with all sorts of stakeholders (also internally). You will get insight into various banking processes and systems of one of the most professional players in the market. Besides, the bank offers you excellent career opportunities to develop yourself.
Furthermore we offer:
- An excellent salary package;
- 24 holiday days + paid public holiday days;
- Pension arrangement;
- Study budget EUR 1.500,-;
- Commuting from home to work reimbursement.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Floor van Ligten via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.