Junior Finance Professional | Finance | Account Receivable | International | Stakeholder Management | € 3.500 gross (40 hours) | Utrecht area
Our client is an international software vendor based in the Netherlands (Utrecht area). The company is a middle-sized company with an open environment and 100 employees globally (US, UK, Germany, and Canada). Through a self developed IT platform, this company brings strategy, business models, technology, and processes together in one place, giving their clients a clear view to make critical decisions informedly.
As a Junior Finance Professional you manage the business by linking closed sales deals to invoicing and cashflow management. Therefore, you are the linking pin between the Finance and Sales department. You report directly to the Financial Manager and communicate with multiple stakeholders in the company as you work with all necessary financial data related to debtor management. This job is highly international as you work closely with international colleagues and coordinate the process with clients!
- Translating sales processes to finance, control the total revenues and contact the clients directly
- Facilitating payment of invoices and processing account receivables and incoming payments (considering the financial policies and procedures)
- Monthly performing of reports and analyses of current operational metrics
- Providing and analysing Key Performance Data (e.g. contract renewals and management/data analytics)
- You are continuously looking for quality process improvements
To be a successful Junior Finance Professional, you are/have:
- A study background (HBO/WO) in Finance or Accounting
- Eager to learn new software programs (i.a. Salesforce/ Accounting Systems/ MS Excel)
- Strong analytical skills
- Energetic and creative
- Pro-active and not afraid to speak up
- Fluent in English
Our client offers you an excellent salary package of € 3.500 gross per month (depending on your work experience) and based on a 40 hours working week. Moreover, you will have 8% holiday allowances, 28 holiday days (plus the opportunity to buy two extra weeks), laptop and mobile phone, pension, public travel card (2nd class) and a discretionary bonus as a thirteenth month.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Noortje Slagter via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.