What do you bring?
- Master's degree in Economics, Finance or similar
- You are analytical and have excellent consulting skills
- 0-1 years of relevant work experience
- You are ambitious and enthusiastic
What do you get?
- € 3.000 - € 3.150 gross per month (36 hours per week)
- Additional study budget of € 1.500
- International work experience within a dynamic and complex environment
What do you do?
- 20% Analyzing end-to-end processes
- 20% Change requirements
- 20% Advisory role to all stakeholders
- 20% Continuous improvement processes
- 20% Projects
Salary € 3.000 – € 3.150,- gross / 36 hrs | Banking | Global Tax Process Change and Requirements | Junior Consultant | High Potential | Analytical | Agile | Big Data | MSc Graduate | Amsterdam
Are you a young graduate who is highly analytical and a conceptual thinker? Are you interested in translating client tax regulations into end-to-end processes and requirements? Are you eager to work as a Junior Consultant at a highly international bank? Do you have excellent data analytical and process skills and do you speak English fluently? Young Financials offers a job opportunity as Junior Data Consultant – Tax Regulatory for a High Potential at a renowned bank in Amsterdam. Please read on for more information.
You will be working in the dynamic and Agile organized Global Tax Operations team. This team is part of Global Risk & Finance division of the bank. The team is responsible for operational compliance with multiple regulations. Operations of the team are focused on external tax law and regulations and with the aim to make it easier to comply with regulatory client tax obligations:
- Automatic Exchange of Information, including Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS);
- US Tax withholding and information reporting, including the Qualified Intermediary (QI) regime;
- Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC6).
The team services clients like Tax Authorities, Clients- and all legal entities of the bank. Furthermore, you will work on internal (big) data collection, processing, reporting and data analyzing processes. You will join a highly professional and agile operating team of approximately 20 specialists. Team work, agility, self-development and self-direction are important values in this team.
IMPORTANT: Client Tax Services are explicitly NOT including Financial Institution Taxation, VAT, Corporate Income Tax and Transfer Pricing.
As Junior Data Consultant – Tax Regulatory, you will globally support the bank to comply with client tax regulatory obligations. You will be responsible for translating tax regulations into end-to-end processes and requirements. Furthermore you support in design of compliance and control frameworks. You are consulting, and co-operating with technology specialists, content knowledge experts and operational teams with the aim to enhance process performance. You strive for continuous process and data quality improvements. In the first year you will work in 3 periods of four months and within different disciplines of the team.
- Period 1: you start with Form Validation process and related tasks;
- Period 2: you are participating in Account Reporting team and FATCA/CRS services;
- Period 3: data analytics, development role, working on data solutions.
Content of periods can vary and will also depend on your professional interest and skills.
To be successful in this job, the following should apply:
- Master’s degree in Economics,Finance, Financial Economics or similar;
- 0-1 years of relevant work experience;
- You possess highly analytical and excellent consulting skills;
- Willingness to dive deep into tax regulatory end-to-end processes;
- You are data driven;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience with Python would bring a plus;
- Ambitious and enthusiastic;
- You are able to build and maintain relationships with all sorts of stakeholders.
As Junior Data Consultant – Tax Regulatory you have a key role to globally support the bank being in compliance with client tax regulatory. You will gain international work experience within a dynamic, complex, and highly professional team and work environment.
You will receive an excellent salary package of € 3.000 – € 3.150 gross per month, depending on your work experience and based on a 36 hours working week. Moreover, you will have 8% holiday allowances, 21,6 holiday days (plus two bonus holiday days), pension, training budget of €1.500,-, and public travel card (2nd class).
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Emma Bar Peled via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.