What do you bring?
- BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Data Science, Information Management, or similar
- Advanced skills in Python
- Strong affinity with financial markets and products
What do you get?
- €3.100 – €3.800 (40 hours per week)
- Extra study budget of €1.500
- Possibility to grow into a data science role
What do you do?
- 40% Data analysis
- 30% AI project monitoring
- 10% Dashboarding
- 10% Designing new metrics
- 10% Stakeholder management
€3.100 – €3.800 | Data Analyst | Financial Markets | AI Technology | Regulatory Technology | Data Analytics projects | Python & SQL
Are you a MSc graduate with a strong interest for data analyses and financial markets? Are you ready to work with AI technology in a dynamic and a fast paced global bank? Do you have excellent analytical and programming skills? Then the position Junior Financial Markets Data Analyst – AI technology is for you!
Our client is a leading global player in financial markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers, and investment parties) access to financial markets and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
You will be working with data scientists, machine learning engineers, data engineers and regulatory experts (6 FTE). The team creates multiple data analytics projects for the bank. Being part of this team means playing an important role in the daily usage and development of AI technology, which is used to report to regulators of the financial sector (e.g. the Dutch Central Bank). The bank has over 3 billion transactions being cleared on an annual base, meaning the amount of data produced is outstanding. As Junior Financial Markets Data Analyst you use this data for the improvement and further development of the concerning AI technology. You will be responsible for a variety of activities: data analysis, designing queries, daily monitoring of model performances, identifying and relabeling transactions, designing new (model) metrics, dashboarding and thinking of new possibilities with analytics within regulatory reporting.
To be successful in this position, the following should apply:
- A completed BSc or MSc in Mathematics, Data Science, Information Management, Statistic, Computer Science or similar;
- Advanced skills in Python;
- Experience with SQL and Tableau is a plus;
- Strong affinity with the financial markets and financial products;
- Experience with statistical and/or data analytical concepts;
- Being able to visualize data output in graphs and dashboards.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and highly quantitative graduate. You work with the newest AI technologies and data analytics methods of the bank. The team is energetic, data driven and has an entrepreneurial mindset. There is lots of room for development beyond your own expertise and tasks. Additionally, it is also possible to grow into a data science role.
Furthermore, you will get:
- A good gross salary package €3.100 – €3.800 (40 hours per week)(depending on knowledge and experience);
- Extra study budget of €1.500;
- 8% vacation allowance;
- 24 holiday days;
- Participation pension scheme;
- Travel allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Jet Nelissen via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.