Wat breng je?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 0-1 year of work experience
- Knowledge of financial markets
Wat krijg je?
- € 2.900 - € 3.200 gross per month
- Extra study budget
- Excellent secondary benefits
Wat doe je?
- 50% Client Management
- 20% Proces optimization
- 20% Market Analyses
- 10% Projects
Client Business Management | Financial Markets | Finance, Tax, Risk, Securities | Financial Products | Banking | International | BSc / MSc | Amsterdam | € 2.900 – € 3.200 gross per month (40 hours per week)
Would you like to work in a highly dynamic and international organization? Are you eager to gain experience in the value chain of one of the most professional players in the financial markets? Do you have strong communication skills, and affinity with financial markets? Are you a self-starter, extravert, and proactive? Do you have a good eye for process improvements and do you enjoy participating in projects? Then the position Junior Client Business Management might be perfect for you!
Our client is a leading global player in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to financial markets and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. Furthermore, these investors are supported in complying with law and regulations.
The department is responsible for high quality service and the handling of complex queries of corporate clients regarding i.a. Finance, Tax, Risk, Securities, and Derivatives (the value chain). Client Business Management is executed in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, and London. The team in Amsterdam consists of 11 employees. Currently, this department is in transition. Focus is on digitization, automation of processes, and data driven innovation. This leads to a need for a ‘new generation’ employees with an innovative and growth mindset.
As a Junior Client Business Management, you will have intensive contact with internal and externalparties, acting as the linking pin between various disciplines of the bank and Corporate Clients. The position is ideal for someone who likes to work in a multidisciplinary environment. Furthermore, you will work on various innovation change initiatives and projects. This includes identifying and initiating opportunities for process improvements. You work together with business partners globally and you are on top of all trends and market developments related to the business of the bank.
To be successful as a Junior Client Business Management, the following should apply:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Finance or comparable;
- 0 -1 years of relevant work experience or internships
- (Theoretical) knowledge of the financial markets and financial instruments (i.a. Derivatives, Securities, Fixed Income OTC Products);
- Strong Communication and analytical skills;
- Client Service oriented;
- Good eye for process improvement;
- Extravert, growth mindset and entrepreneurial;
- Persuasive and you can easily make contact with colleagues;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
As Junior Client Business Management, you work in a challenging, highly dynamic and international environment. The workplace is complex and you have to deal with a great diversity of corporate clients, financial instruments and products. Your department invests in innovation and you are involved in several change processes and projects. Furthermore, this job offers you a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience in the value chain of one of the most professional players in the financial markets.
Young Financials offers you:
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits;
- € 2.900 – €3.200,- gross per month (40 hours per week), depending on knowledge and experience;
- Extra study budget of € 750 for external education and/or training courses;
- 24 annual holidays plus paid public holidays;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Full commuting allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Emma Bar Peled via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.