Financial Accounting Specialist | IFRS reporting | International Bank | Change environment | Post Graduate in Accountancy (RA, CPA, CFA or similar) | Max. 86k All-in (40h) | Amsterdam Area
Have you completed a Master degree in Finance, Accounting (or similar) and a Post Graduate degree in Accountancy (RA, CPA, CFA)? Are you open to a dynamic position within an international bank, in which you can fully contribute to the new Finance organization? Do you want to join an ambitious and specialized accounting team, contribute to the growth of the organization and also have a good work-life balance? Then Financial Accounting Specialist could be the new step in your career!
Our client is a leading internationally operating bank in the area of Amsterdam. This part of the bank mainly focuses on business financing for medium and large companies.
Within the Finance department, our client has a position available for a Financial Accounting Specialist. In this position you are responsible for and/or involved with:
- IFRS reporting to the bank (Group Finance);
- Period closings: P/L analyses and analyses/control of accounting processes;
- Managing/maintaining internal control guidelines;
- Guiding/supporting Internal and External audits;
- Participating/leading various accounting related projects;
- Maintaining close collaboration with other Finance departments;
- Making important contributions to the new Finance organization;
To be a successful Financial Accounting Specialist, you are or have:
- A completed Master in Finance, Accountancy, Accounting or similar AND a Post Graduate course (RA, CPA, CFA);
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in Big 4 Audit and/or Finance/Accounting;
- Professional, pro-active, energetic and focused on improvement;
- An analytical and flexible personality who feels comfortable in a continuously changing environment;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS reporting and AO/IC (preferably in Financial Services industry);
- Fluent in English.
As a Financial Accounting Specialist, we offer you:
- To become a part of a professional and entrepreneurial accounting team – with short lines of communication to the Management of the bank;
- An excellent salary up to maximum 86k All-in and based on 40 hours. Working 36 hours per week is also possible;
- Excellent career perspectives,
- Good work-life balance;
- A stimulating and professional working environment;
- A lot of attention for the health and fitness of employees;
- Public transport card;
- The ability to work from home (in joint consultation);
- Participation in pension scheme.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.