Wat breng je?
- MSc in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
- 5 years of experience in IFRS- en management reporting
- Analytically, communicative, result driven
Wat krijg je?
- Salary up to max 70k all in/40 hours
- Good career perspectives
- Working in a dynamic, innovative and international team
International Bank | IFRS Reporting |Management Accounting | Change environment | Professional Accounting Services | Personal development |Good career perspectives |Max 70k all in/40 hours
Have you completed a Master degree in Finance, Accounting, and Economics (or similar)? Are you open to a dynamic position within an international bank, in which you can fully contribute to the new Finance organization? Do you want to join an ambitious and specialized accounting team, contribute to the growth of the organization and also have a good work-life balance? Then FA/MA Accounting Specialist could be the new step in your career!
Our client is a leading global player in Banking. One of their divisions is focusing commercial banking and finance solutions for small medium enterprises (SME). This division is a “small bank within a large bank” and offers you the unique opportunity to learn about banking within a full scope.
You will be working in the Accounting team within the Finance department and you will have both financial- and management accounting responsibilities. This is an English-speaking team of approximately 25 colleagues and with a wide variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Team work, agility, self-development, focus on continuous improvement, and self-direction are important values in this team.
The organization is in transition: agility, automation and use of modern data techniques are key in their new strategy.
As FA/MA Accounting Specialist, you will have the following responsibilities:
IFRS reporting to the bank;
- Period closings: P/L analyses and analyses/control of accounting processes;
- Management reporting;
- Managing/maintaining internal control guidelines;
- Guiding/supporting Internal and External Audits;
- Participating/leading various accounting related projects;
- Maintaining close collaboration with other Finance departments;
- Making important contributions to the new Finance organization.
Within your team, you are always looking for improvement and continuously learn from your experiences. You are focused on efficiency, and on the automation of processes. Personal development is key in this team. And you will be supported by excellent management.
To be successful as FA/MA Accounting Specialist, the following should apply:
- A completed Master in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or similar;
- 4-5 years of relevant working experience;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of IFRS standards, internal control guidelines and ledger systems;
- You are always looking for improvement and continuously learn from your experiences;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English;
- Strong communication skills and a hands-on team player.
As Professional Accounting Services, you will be offered:
- A good salary package of maximum € 70.000,- all in and based on 40 hours (depending on educational background and work experience);
- 24 holiday days
- Good career perspectives
- Excellent management (support)
- Personal development
- Training budget;
- Public transport subscription;
- Currently working from home
- “After COVID” very likely working both from home and in the office
- A challenging job in a highly dynamic, innovative and international environment;
- An open, informal, and pragmatic working environment.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Noortje Slagter via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an email to email@example.com.