Client Services | Amsterdam | Financial Markets | Securities | Global Services | Analytical | Numerical | Bachelor or MSc | Gross monthly salary range € 3.000 – € 3.200 + 8% holiday allowances
Are you a young graduate or do you have some financial markets experience already? Is it your dream to work at a bank’s top-level? Do you have good communication and analytical skills and do you speak fluent English? Are you someone who enjoys working in an internationally and culturally diverse team servicing a global client base? Young Financials offers a job opportunity as Young Professional Financial Markets at a renowned and international bank in Amsterdam. Read further for more information.
Our client is an international bank based in Amsterdam. You will be working in the dynamic world of Financial Markets. Your department is responsible for the back office processing of transactions concluded by the Financial Markets divisions. This department offers global investment services to institutional investors and multinationals. High quality transactions are processed and relationships are managed with other financial institutions and corporate clients globally. You will interact regularly with Financials Markets Sales colleagues and take ownership of client questions.
Your work environment is dynamic, turbulent and highly international. You initiate and maintain good relations with a diverse range of (third) parties. You will be part of a cultural diverse team of banking specialists. Together with your team you aim at delivering the best service to clients.
Your main tasks include:
- Analyzing and resolving front office and client queries relating to Financial Markets FX and MM products and services;
- Execute high value payments, ensure we are in control of our daily payments processes globally, and resolve late or incorrect payments;
- Second line support for daily processes handled by the Service Provider in Philippines;
- Professionally communicating with institutional investors, asset management companies, international banks, multinationals and treasury specialists from all over the world;
- Initiating internal process improvements by participating in various projects.
To be successful in this job, the following should apply:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree;
- Fluent in English;
- Good numerical and analytical skills;
- Ambitious and enthusiastic;
- Internationally focused and collaborative with people having different cultural backgrounds;
- You are able to build and maintain relationships with all sorts of stakeholders;
- You are good at initiating internal process improvements;
- It is a plus to have some experience in the Financial Markets sector.
As a Young Professional Financial Markets you will:
- Gain experience at a renowned and international bank, within a dynamic and complex work environment
- Learn a lot about global financial instruments and transactions
- Learn to professionally and effectively communicate with all sorts of stakeholders (also internally)
- Get insight into various banking processes and systems of one of the most professional players in the market
- Besides, the bank offers you excellent career opportunities to develop yourself.
Young Financials offers: € 3.000 – €3.200 gross per month, depending on your work experience and educational background (based on a 40 hours working week). Moreover, you will get 8% holiday allowances, paid public holidays, 24 holiday days (plus two bonus holiday days), and commuting from home to work reimbursement.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Floor van Ligten via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.