What do you bring?
- Master's degree
- 6+ years of work experience
- In depth understanding of accounting processes
What do you get?
- Maximum 72K all-in
- Excellent career perspectives
- Good work-life balance
What do you do?
- 40% Managing/Supervising
- 20% Process improvements
- 20% Key Controls
- 10% Projects
- 10% Month-end Closing
| Specialist | Accounting Processes | Key Controls | International Bank | Process improvement | Amsterdam Area | Master’s degree (Finance, Accounting or equivalent) | 6+ years relevant experience | Max. 72k All-in (40h) | Change
Have you completed a Master degree in Finance, Accounting (or similar)? Are you open to a dynamic position within an international bank, in which you can fully contribute to the new Finance organization? Do you want to join an ambitious and specialized accounting team, contribute to the growth of the organization and also have a good work-life balance? Then Specialist Accounting Processes could be the new step in your career!
Our client is a leading internationally operating bank in the area of Amsterdam. This part of the bank mainly focuses on business financing for medium and large companies.
Within the Finance department, our client has a position available for a Specialist Accounting Processes. In this position you are responsible for and/or involved with:
- Accounting Process improvements;
- Internal key control;
- Participating and supervising month-end closing process;
- Improving month-end closing process;
- Managing/maintaining internal control guidelines;
- Guiding/supporting Internal and External audits;
- Participating/leading various accounting related projects;
- Maintaining close collaboration with other Finance departments;
- Making important contributions to the new Finance organization.
To be a successful Specialist Accounting Processes, you are or have:
- A completed Master in Finance, Accountancy, Accounting or similar;
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in Big 4 Audit and/or Finance/Accounting;
- Professional, pro-active, energetic and focused on improvement;
- An analytical and flexible personality who feels comfortable in a continuously changing environment;
- Strong understanding of accounting processes and systems;
- Fluent in English.
As a Specialist Accounting Processes, we offer you:
- To become a part of a professional and entrepreneurial accounting team – with short lines of communication to the Management of the bank;
- An excellent salary up to maximum 72k All-in and based on 40 hours. Working 36 hours per week is also possible;
- Excellent career perspectives;
- Good work-life balance;
- A stimulating and professional working environment;
- A lot of attention for the health and fitness of employees;
- Public transport card;
- The ability to work from home (in joint consultation);
- Participation in pension scheme.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.