Operational Risk Audit Manager | International | Asset Management | 2nd line Operational Risk | ISAE 3402 | Business partner for external auditor and internal stakeholders | The Hague | Salary up to 110k+ all-in | Plus discretionary bonus | Excellent employment conditions| 40h
Are you working in Big 4 Audit (Financial Services Industry) for at least 6+ years and are you interested in a career move to asset management? And are you interested in getting to know the full (operational) risk domain of a leading asset manager? Being an Operational Risk Audit Manager at an internationally operating asset manager might just be perfect for you! Also a great work-life balance and flexibility is offered!
You will be working for a leading and internationally operating asset management company. Your 2nd line Operational Risk team consists of approximately 12 FTE and is part of the risk division of the bank. Your team is focusing on operational risks close to “first line operational riks” and is also responsible for risk assessing plus testing the control framework. Full scope of risk activities and incident management are covered in value chain front- to backoffice. Your team has a central role within the organization. Nice, diverse and internationally oriented team. High professional colleagues with an excellent reputation in- and outside the company.
You will be working in the Operational Risk team within the Risk Division. You will be responsible for risk assessments of the control framework in one or more operational risk areas. In particular you will be responsible for ISAE 3402 certification and ISAE 3000 project implementation. The job involves project management. Projects are frequently IT driven and focused on gathering electronic audit evidence from different IT systems. In this role you have operational risk responsibilities throughout the organization and you are discussion partner to the bank’s management team. You are also the main contact person for the external (big 4) auditor. Career growth perspectives in both specialization and management direction.
Your tasks include:
- Design (training) programs and policies
- Support and challenge business partners in- and externally
- Active maintenance and development of control framework
- Performing assessments
- Analysis of incidents and testing effectiveness of controls
- Guarding timeliness of (projects) delivery.
To be successful as Operational Risk Audit Manager the following should apply:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, (IT-) Audit or similar;
- 6+ years of relevant big 4 auditing experience
(preferably in financial services/asset management);
- Excellent in English, spoken and written;
- Good discussion partner for the external auditor and management team;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- An innovative and agile mindset;
- Knowledge of asset management;
- Entrepreneurial and proactive;
- Knowledge / experience with auditing and project management techniques;
- Good eye for detail and different business cultures.
We offer you:
- A challenging job in an international business culture;
- Maximum of flexibility and great work-life balance;
- On-the-job training and vocational training;
- A network of national and international professionals;
- Industry specific conferences;
- Salary will strongly depend on your work experience and expertise;
- Gross salary up to maximum approximately € 7.900 + per month (based on 40 hours per week);
- Opportunity to 36 hours working week;
- 8% holiday allowance and 13th month;
- Gross discretionary bonus of € 10.000,- per year should be achievable;
- 27 holiday days;
- Participation in pension plan;
- Unlimited traveling in NL by public transport.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.