Big Four | M&A | Financial Due Diligence | Adventure | International Experience | Advisory | Seniors & Managers | Brussels
Looking for an adventure? Do you have relevant Mergers & Aquisitions advisory experience (+3 years) and are you open to an international career opportunity at one of the world’s leading audit firms? Do you want to live and work in the beautiful city of Brussels? Young Financials offers multiple job opportunities for Advisory Seniors and Managers who are willing to pursue their career abroad. In cooperation with our client, one of the Big Four firms, we deploy talented professionals from all over the world!
You will be working for a Big Four company in the beautiful city of Brussels. Currently we are looking for professionals with +3 years of relevant financial due diligence, corporate analysis and/or audit experience. We offer job opportunities on Senior and Manager Advisory level.
As an M&A Advisory Professional you will be involved in exciting projects and assignments. You will work in professional and international teams at renowned clients of the firm. You will have the opportunity to work with and to learn from highly professional colleagues. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing financial due diligence procedures relating to the sale and purchase of companies and businesses;
- Identifying and assessing issues that could impact a M&A transaction;
- Understanding the key business drivers;
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients in this process;
- Using your expertise, skills and experience to become our client’s trusted advisor and to build and establish long term relationships with clients.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master graduates in Finance, Audit, Business Administration or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in financial due diligence, corporate analysis or audit (preferably Big Four);
- Good accounting knowledge;
- Motivated, open minded and ambitious;
- Strong analytical, numerical and communication skills;
- Strong command of the English language;
- Command of the Dutch and/or French language would be a plus.
If you would like to boost your professional career and love adventures then this is the job for you! As an M&A Advisory Professional you will be offered a unique job opportunity with an attractive salary and a remuneration bonus. Your visa will also be taken care of. You will live and work in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and you will travel to different places frequently (at the company’s expense). You will have a good work/life balance with limited to no work during weekends. So, you have plenty of time to travel around. You can count on a great company car.
Our client will assist you in relocation and can provide professional advice on fulfilling (any) applicable fiscal obligations. The job offer has multiple benefits and the career perspectives are excellent. You will be professionally guided in achieving your personal goals and in cases of outstanding performances you will have the opportunity to get promoted quickly. As an M&A Advisory Professional, you are responsible for the performance and results of your team. Overall, this job opportunity offers you a very responsible and challenging perspective on and in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com