What do you bring?
- HBO or WO Bachelor degree in Finance & Control, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Knowledge of, and affinity with financial products
- Accurate, proactive, and communicative
What do you get?
- € 2.800 – €3.000 gross per month
- 8% holiday allowances
- Full commuting allowance
What do you do?
- 30% Trade Processing
- 30% International Payments
- 20% Contact Corporate Clients
- 20% Client Reporting
- Processing of securities transactions entered by the Corporate Clients and their employees;
- Settlement of sale and delivery transactions and regulating the securities depots;
- Processing of national and international (dividend) payments;
- Delivery of shares internationally. This includes: reaching out to the employees of the Corporate Clients in case of missing information, reaching out the recipients (international) broker, and keeping a back log of the status of each delivery.
- HBO or WO Bachelor degree in Finance & Control, Business Administration, Economics or similar;
- Experience with MS Excel;
- Knowledge of, and affinity with financial products;
- Good numerical and analytical skills;
- Accurate, proactive, and communicative;
- Fluent in English;
- Available until at least June 2022.
- Gain experience at a renowned and international bank, within a dynamic work environment;
- Learn a great deal about financial products and transactions;
- Learn to professionally and effectively communicate with all sorts of Corporate Clients and their employees ;
- Get insights into various banking processes and systems ;
- Besides, the bank offers you excellent career opportunities to develop yourself.