MSc. Graduate | Tax Law, Finance or Economics | Impact Analyses | Securities | Financial Markets | International | Law and Regulations | Amsterdam | € 3.000 gross monthly (40 hours/ week)
Have you obtained a Masters degree and do you have affinity with tax and financial markets? Do you want to work at an internationally operating bank in Amsterdam? Young Financials has a challenging starter position as a Junior Tax Specialist!
Our client is a leading global bank in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to financial markets around the world and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
You will be working for the department that facilitates national and international traders with tax services. You will prepare financial tax analyzes and report this to the client, brokers, and local and foreign tax authorities. The department has an international character and provides its services on a global level.
- You are part of a team of tax specialists who are involved in developing tailor-made tax services for institutional investors
- You are responsible for ensuring the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of tax services and reporting it to local and foreign tax authorities
- You will create new reporting tools and procedures to stay compliant with the constantly changing laws and regulations regarding tax reporting
- You support clients in finding the best tax structures and thereby contribute to enlarge the profit and opportunities in financial markets
- Activities are very diverse and dynamic, you work with front, middle and back office. This allows you to be in contact with all kinds of stakeholders
As a Junior Tax Specialist, you are or have:
- A MSc. graduate in Tax Law, Law, Finance, Economics or similar
- Strong affinity with the financial sector, international tax laws and regulations and financial markets
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Accurate and you can work under pressure
- Interested in IT processes
- Communicative and a real team player
- Creative and solution-oriented
- Fluent in Dutch and English
This position is for an ambitious young professional with excellent communication skills. Someone who feels comfortable in a very dynamic and international working environment. You are eager to learn new things. Furthermore, you show a proactive and stress-resistant attitude and you are solution-oriented. Above all, you are client-oriented and you like to continuously improve the services.
As a Junior Tax Specialist, we offer you:
- A workplace at an outstanding location in Amsterdam
- A dynamic and international working environment with experienced and professional colleagues
- A broad insight into banking processes and systems of one of the most professional players in the market
- Excellent development and training opportunities within the bank
Young Financials offers you:
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits:
- € 3.000,- gross per month (40 hours per week), depending on knowledge and experience
- Extra study budget of € 750 for external education and / or training courses
- 24 annual holidays plus paid public holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- Full commuting allowance
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Floor van Ligten via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.