Junior KYC Banking Professional | Young Professional | Wholesale Banking | International | €2.400 – €2.750 gross, 40 p/w
Do you want to gain relevant work experience within the financial industry? Do you want to get insights in all aspects of a bank (i.a. products, systems, law and regulations)? Do you have an eye for detail, enjoy complexity, and are you comfortable with handling multiple issues at the same time? We have an exciting Junior KYC Banking Professional job at an international bank in Amsterdam!
You will work within the Wholesale Banking division of the bank. They serve a wide range of companies and organizations, including multinational corporations, financial institutions, and governments. You will be working in the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) team, which is responsible for the execution of exit and off-boarding of Wholesale Banking Clients. The work environment is dynamic, turbulent and highly international. You initiate and maintain good contact with diverse teams and departments. You will join a highly motivated team, with team members who are not afraid to work in a changing and challenging international environment.
As a Junior KYC Banking Professional you will have the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing and coordinating the execution of off exit and off-boarding of Wholesale Banking Clients
- Monitoring the progress of the off-boarding and reporting progress
- Chasing progress in each step of the process, by reaching out to multiple departments within the bank’s global network
- Preparing escalations
- Quarterly self-assessment and adherence to control frameworks
- Training and improvement of other team members in time
- Providing input after building experience on how to improve and facilitate the process
To be successful as Junior KYC Banking Professional, the following should apply:
- A relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree (a.o. Business Administration, International Management, Economics, Business Economcis or similar)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills. You think in terms of solutions: “you make it happen”
- Analytical skills
- A real team player
Working as a Junior KYC Banking Professional is challenging, diverse and fun. You will gain experience at a renowned and international bank, within a dynamic and results oriented work environment. You will get insight into various banking processes, systems, products and regulations of one of the most professional players in the financial markets. Furthermore, you will learn to professionally and effectively communicate with other teams and departments, which allows you to build up a very valuable network.
Offer: €2.400 – €2.750 gross per month, depending on your work experience and educational background (based on a 40 hours working week). Moreover, you will get 8% holiday allowances, paid public holidays, 24 holiday days (plus two bonus holiday days), and commuting from home to work reimbursement.
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Floor van Ligten via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.