What do you bring?
- Master's degree in Finance, Business or Economics
- Affinity with financial markets
- Great analytical and numerical skills
What do you get?
- € 3.000 - € 3.400 gross per month
- International and dynamic working environment
- Great fringe benefits
What do you do?
- 30% Stakeholder Management
- 30% Linking-pin Business & IT
- 20% Contract negotiations
- 20% Process Coordination
€ 3.000 – €3.400 (40 uur) | Young Graduate | Funds | Euronext, Brokers, CCP | Stock markets | Relationship Management | SQL | International | Amsterdam
Have you completed your Master’s degree and are you looking for a starting position within IT and financial markets? Are you punctual, accurate, and do you have strong communication skills? Do you have affinity with the financial sector and do you want to work at an internationally operating bank in Amsterdam? Young Financials has a challenging starter position available as Junior IT Project Manager – Financial Markets!
Our client is a leading global player in financial markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers, and investment parties) access to financial markets and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
The department which you are going to work for connects clients to stock exchanges and enables clients to trade in new financial products. You maintain and improve relationships around the world with stock exchanges and Central Counterparty Clearinghouses (CCPs). An important part of the position concerns software research and analysis into products and stock exchanges, and which (new) connections must be realized. Research and analysis take place through available documentation and data, but also via your contact with these stock exchanges and CCPs. You will be working with various departments within the bank. In collaboration with departments, such as Treasury, Pre-Trade Risk and IT, you work on an impact analysis and investigate whether a ‘new’ stock exchange and / or product should be connected.When this is the case, you collect and check all necessary documentation and inform all parties involved.
To be successful as Junior IT Project Manager – Financial Markets, the following should apply:
- Master’s degree inFinancial Technology, Business Information Management; Quantitative Finance or similar
- Strong communication skills and a real team player;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Experience with SQL is a plus;
- Affinity with financial markets, financial instruments and IT processes;
- You are interested in the financial world and curious about the underlying technical processes;
- Proactive and stress-resistant attitude and you think in terms of solutions;
- Knowledge of Agile is a preference.
As aJunior IT Project Manager – Financial Markets you will be working at a fantastic location in Amsterdam in a professional team with a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be involved in the latest (IT) developments in the financial world. You learn how to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, such as department managers and professional investors. Furthermore, you will gain a broad understanding of banking processes and systems from a leading player in the market.
Young Financials offers: € 3.000 – €3.400 gross per month, depending on your work experience and educational background (based on a 40 hours working week). Moreover, you will get 8% holiday allowances, paid public holidays, 24 holiday days (plus two bonus holiday days), and commuting from home to work reimbursement.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Floor van Ligten via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.