What do you bring?
- MSc in Finance, Economics, Business Information Management or similar
- Affinity with the Investment sector
- Process-oriented and analytically strong
What do you get?
- €3.000 - €3.300 (40u) gross per month
- 8% holiday allowance
- Training budget of € 1.500
- Training on the job including system training
What do you do?
- 25% Project coordination
- 25% Process and system improvements
- 25% Stakeholder management
- 25% Process and system analysis
€ 3.000 – € 3.300 (40h) | Junior Business IT Consultant | Investment sector | International bank| MSc | Amsterdam
Are you process-oriented and analytically strong? Have you recently completed your master’s and do you want to work at the intersection of Business and IT? Do you want to work for a leading international bank in the investment sector? We have a challenging position as a Junior Business IT Consultant!
You will work in a dynamic and stimulating working environment in which you will learn a lot about the investment sector. This reputable international bank focuses on investment services for professional investments, such as pension funds, insurers and (listed and unlisted) investment funds. The bank ensures that institutional and professional investors (can) comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding investment activities.
As Junior Business IT Consultant, you will work at the intersection of Business and IT. Your team is responsible for the accurate system operations of business IT processes and ensures that the advanced investment administration system matches the (data) requirements of the internal users and clients.
You will obtain an all-round position in which you will gain in-depth experience with all common front-to-back office processes within the investment sector. Depending on your level of experience- and knowledge, you will work in different projects.
For example, you will analyze the valuation process of an investment portfolio in which new financial instruments are included. You map out how administrative system processing works. Based on your analyses and discussions with colleagues and clients, you determine which system adjustments are necessary for an automated and correct valuation of investment portfolios. You ensure that systems and processes are adjusted properly, and coordinate the testing activities.
To be successful as a Junior Business IT Consultant, the following should apply:
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Information Management or similar;
- Affinity with the Investment sector and common financial instruments;
- IT- and Data driven;
- Process-oriented and analytically strong;
- Strong communication and advisory skills;
- 0-2 years work experience;
- Able to interpret complex insights and present them simplified;
- Always looking for improvements and asking critical questions;
- Assertive and proactive;
As Junior Business IT Consultant, we offer you:
- A challenging job within the Investment sector;
- Nice colleagues in a stimulating work environment;
- A good salary, € 3.000 – € 3.300 gross per month (40 hours per week) and 8% holiday allowances;
- Training budget of € 1.500;
- Commuting from home to work reimbursement;
- Participation in pension scheme;
- A great starter position with excellent career perspectives;
- At the moment there is a hybrid working environment, but you will mostly work at the office.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Jet Nelissen via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.