What do you bring?
- Master's Degree
- 6+ years of audit working experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, US GAAS/PCOAB and SEC requirements
- Experience in Financial Services Audit
What do you get?
- Excellent salary package
- Variable bonus, lease car and more
- Fast growth track
- Good work-life balance
Big Four Audit | US GAAP / US GAAS | Financial Services | International Experience | 6+ years experience | (Assistant-) Managers | Amsterdam
Looking for an adventure? Do you have relevant US GAAP / US GAAS audit experience (6+ years) and are you open to an international career opportunity at one of the world’s leading audit firms? Do you want to live and work in the beautiful city of Amsterdam? Young Financials offers multiple job opportunities for (Assistant-) Managers who are willing to pursue their career abroad. In cooperation with our client, one of the Big Four firms, we deploy talented professionals from all over the world!
You will be working for a Big Four Audit company in Amsterdam as an (Assistant-) Manager and with a “fast growth track” to higher job levels. We offer job opportunities in Financial Services audit department, more specifically Asset Management and Banking.
Our client specializes in providing audits in the Financial Services industry. As an International US GAAP Auditor you will be involved in exciting projects and assignments for Asset Managers and multinational Banks. You will be working in professional and international teams with renowned clients of the firm. Depending on your experience and skills, your role will include:
- Managing and supervising the execution of audit engagement;
- Coaching the audit teams on technical US accounting, auditing and reporting inquiries;
- Delivering internal and external US GAAP and US GAAS training;
- Converting financial statements to US GAAP.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Motivated, open minded and ambitious;
- 6+ years of audit experience, preferably with a Big 4 Firm;
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, US GAAS/PCOAB and SEC requirements;
- Willing to live and work in the beautiful city of Amsterdam;
- Excellent planning and organization skills and you work effectively in situations involving rapid change and simultaneous demands;
- You proactively share knowledge and you effectively develop, motivate, coach and supervise less experienced team members;
- Proficient in English.
As an International Auditor, you’ll be offered:
- An employment contract directly at our client;
- Max gross all-in salary (including 8,33% holiday allowance) for Supervisor is 52,5k and for Assistant Manager 67k;
- Salary will strongly depend on your expertise and experience record and will be ranked to your ‘peers’;
- On top of your salary package you will receive a relocation budget; leasecar; 30 holiday days; variable bonus and 30% tax ruling;
- Excellent career perspectives;
- In case of outstanding performances you will have the opportunity to get promoted quickly;
- Assistance in relocation and professional advice on fulfilling fiscal obligations (if any);
- The change to work in the dynamic city of Amsterdam;
- A good work/life balance with limited to no work during weekends, you’ll have plenty of time to travel around;
- A boost to your professional career.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.