Big Four Audit | Financial Services | International Experience | Seniors, Supervisors & (Assistant-) Managers | Amsterdam
Looking for an adventure? Do you have relevant audit experience (+3 years) and are you open to an international career opportunity at one of the world’s leading audit firms? Do you want to live and work in the beautiful city of Amsterdam? Young Financials offers multiple job opportunities for Seniors, Supervisors and (Assistant) Managers who are willing to pursue their career abroad. In cooperation with our client, one of the Big Four firms, we deploy talented professionals from all over the world!
You will be working for a Big Four Audit company in Amsterdam as a Senior, Supervisor or (Assistant) Manager. We offer job opportunities in Financial Services audit department.
Our client specializes in providing audits for clients in Banking, Insurance, Investment Funds / investment management, Leasing and Real Estate. As an International Auditor you will be involved in exciting projects and assignments in the Financial Services segment. You will work in professional and international teams at renowned clients of the firm. You will have the opportunity to work with and to learn from highly professional colleagues.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Motivated, open minded and ambitious;
- Bachelor or Master graduates in Finance, Audit, Business Administration or similar;
- Preferably you started or graduated in postgraduate programs such as ACCA, CFA, IEMA, CPA, CMA or similar;
- Experience in auditing the Financial Services segment;
- Experienced with IFRS;
- At least 3+ years of professional audit experience (preferably Big Four);
- Strong analytical, numerical and communication skills;
- Strong command of the English language;
- Audit experience in Investment Funds and/or Insurance would be a plus.
- We specially welcome applications from EU candidates.
As an International Auditor, you’ll be offered:
- An employment contract directly at our client;
- An attractive salary and a remuneration bonus;
- Excellent career perspectives;
- In case of outstanding performances you will have the opportunity to get promoted quickly;
- Assistance in relocation and professional advice on fulfilling fiscal obligations (if any);
- The change to work in the dynamic city of Amsterdam;
- A good work/life balance with limited to no work during weekends, you’ll have plenty of time to travel around;
- A boost to your professional career.
Also, for non-EU residents:
- Your visa will be taken care of.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.