What do you bring?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 3+ years of professional audit experience
- Experience with IFRS
What do you get?
- An employment contract directly at our client
- Excellent career perspectives
- A good work/life balance
Max gross salary 43,5k – 67k | Relocation budget – bonus – lease car | Big Four Audit | Different industries | Seniors, Supervisors & Assistant Managers | Amsterdam and different upcoming cities in NL | Audit Experience
Looking for an adventure? Do you have relevant audit experience (3+ years) and are you open to an international career opportunity at one of the world’s leading audit firms? Do you want to live and work in the beautiful country of the Netherlands? For offices in Amsterdam, and different vibrant and upcoming Dutch cities, we are looking for talented professionals.Young Financials offers multiple job opportunities for Seniors, Supervisors and Assistant Managers who are willing to pursue their career abroad.
You will be working for a Big Four Audit company in the Netherlands as a Senior, Supervisor or (Assistant) Manager. We offer job opportunities in different segments such as Industry,Telecom, Technology, Consumer Markets, Media andBusiness Services.
As an International Auditor you will be involved in exciting projects and assignments in the different segments that suit you best. You will work in professional and international teams at renowned clients of the firm. You will have the opportunity to work with and to learn from highly professional colleagues.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Motivated, open minded and ambitious;
- Master graduates in Finance, Audit, Business Administration or similar;
- Experience in auditing ;
- Experienced with IFRS;
- At least 3+ years of professional audit experience for EU candidates (preferably Big Four);
- At least 4+ years of professional audit experience for Visa candidates (preferably Big Four);
- Strong analytical, numerical and communication skills;
- Strong command of the English language.
As an International Auditor, you’ll be offered:
- An employment contract directly at our client;
- Max gross all-in salary (including 8,33% holiday allowance) for Senior is 43,5k Supervisor is 52,5k and for Assistant Manager 67k;
- Salary will strongly depend on your expertise and experience record and will be ranked to your ‘peers’;
- On top of your salary package you will receive a net relocation budget of 3k+ ; leasecar; 30 holiday days; variable bonus and 30% tax ruling;
- Excellent career perspectives;
- In case of outstanding performances you will have the opportunity to get promoted quickly;
- Assistance in relocation and professional advice on fulfilling fiscal obligations (if any);
- The change to work in a vibrant and upcoming city in the Netherlands;
- A good work/life balance with limited to no work during weekends, you’ll have plenty of time to travel around;
- A boost to your professional career.
- Your visa will be taken care of.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.