What do you bring?
- Master's degree in Finance or similar
- 3+ years of experience in Big 4 Audit/Advisory and/or Finance & Risk
- Analytically and conceptually strong
- Consultancy skills
What do you get?
- Excellent salary package
- New generation Finance & Risk Reporting
- All-round job at the highest level and with plenty of career opportunities
What do you do?
- 50% Business Consultancy
- 20% Analysis Regulatory
- 20% Stakeholder Management
- 10% Data analysis
International Bank | Business Change Consultant | Finance & Risk | Reporting | Regulatory | IT Data Systems | Data quality | Consultancy skills | Stakeholder management | Amsterdam | 53k – 63k all-in / 40 hours
Do you have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in Big 4 Financial Services Audit and/or Advisory or in Finance & Risk Reporting within the banking sector? Are you energetic, data-driven and focused on innovation? Do you want to work for a renowned large international bank? Being a Business Change Consultant Finance & Risk Reporting might be perfect for you!
Globally operating bank, with activities in wholesale, retail, insurance and private banking. You will join a multidisciplinary and agile operating team/organization, focusing on the implementation of new Finance & Risk Regulatory. You can think of the introduction of Basel IV, the implementation of major (strategic) changes within existing regulatory reporting, such as FinRep, COREP or Deposit Guarantee Scheme. Your team is responsible for optimal implementation of new regulatory from various programs and projects. Much emphasis is placed on data systems and data quality. Additionally, an important focus is a uniform Finance & Risk approach, so the bank can respond quickly to requests from stakeholders, including the Dutch National Bank / European Central Bank.
As a Business Change Consultant, you are involved with new Finance & Risk Reporting Regulatory, data processes, data quality, IT systems, and complex consultancy issues. Based on your expertise, you also work with professionals from the IT organization of the bank and other colleagues from Finance & Risk business, such as Product Owners of certain systems and Business Product Experts. Together with your team, you are supporting the delivery of projects in the field of Finance & Risk Reporting. A well-streamlined and qualitative supply of data from various entities within the bank is of great importance. You organize kick-off meetings, monitor the timelines and progress of project phases, and you ensure that complex questions from the business are answered. The interests of internal and external stakeholders are represented as good as possible, whereby you carefully weigh risks.
Through flow charts you quickly make processes transparent and you manage substantive meetings in the right direction. Even if it concerns subjects of which you have little knowledge. From your position, you are an expert, advisor, trainer and coordinator at the same time. You continuously focus on improving and renewing reporting. Together with your team, and in close collaboration with the business, you are end-to-end responsible for strategic projects in the field of Finance & Risk Reporting Regulatory.
To be successful in this position, the following should apply:
- An energetic and sharp professional;
- A completed Master’s degree in Finance, Financial Economics, Accountancy & Control or similar (preferably supplemented with relevant post-Master’s degree program (s));
- 3+ years of experience preferably within Big 4 Financial Services Audit and/or Advisory or you have gained Risk & Finance Reporting experience within a banking environment;
- Affinity with IT systems, data processing and data quality;
- Analytically and conceptually strong;
- Strong advisory skills;
- Goal-oriented (thinker and hands-on at the same time);
- Fluent English language skills;
- Ability to represent the interests of internal and external stakeholders, and to make good risk assessment;
- We specially welcome applications from EU candidates.
- All-in gross annual salary between € 53,000 – € 63,000, based on 40 hours per week;
- Salary depending on the number of years of relevant work experience and knowledge;
- Working for a leading international bank;
- You will be part of a professional and agile organization/team;
- Varied activities, concerning innovative developments in Finance & Risk Reporting;
- Plenty of (growth) opportunities;
- Good work-life balance;
- Much attention for the health and fitness of employees;
- The ability to work from home;
- Commuting expenses are fully reimbursed;
- Participation in a pension scheme.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an email to email@example.com.