Client Services Professional | Financial Products | Banking | BSc / MSc | Amsterdam
Would you like to work in a highly dynamic and international organization? Have you completed your Bachelor or Master and are you looking for a starting position within the financial sector? Then the position as Client Services Professional might be interesting for you! Please read further for more information.
Our client is a leading global player in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to financial markets and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
As Client Services Professional you are part of the Client Operations team. They are responsible for all the communication with clients regarding operational services and to improve the customer experience. Client Operations is the entry point to the client for all operational queries. The team joins the Relationship Manager on client visits when required. This team is proactive and understands the client’s business. Their goal is to make client’s business reliable, secure and easy. In cooperation with stakeholders, you are constantly looking at long term and sustainable improvements in their service. In addition, you take the responsibility for the client’s satisfaction by providing consistent high quality service. To continuously improve the quality of service there will be a constant client feedback loop.
To be successful as Client Services Professional, the following should apply:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, business economics, business administration or similar;
- 0 – 2 years of working experience;
- Knowledge of financials products and banking ;
- Empathic, proactive and hands-on mentality;
- Excellent in English, spoken and written
As Client Services Professional, we offer you:
- A challenging job in a highly dynamic and international environment;
- A lot of learning on the job from experienced colleagues;
- Working together with another young professionals;
- A chance to learn how a bank works in a short amount of time;
- Great career opportunities;
- A good salary package;
- The essential Young Financials starters goodie-bag!
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Floor van Ligten via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.