Analysts Investment Services Professional | Banking | SimCorp Dimension | Medior | Utrecht Region | Up to €62,8K yearly
Are you accurate, analytically and communicatively strong? Do you want to work at a renowned bank and expand your knowledge in SimCorp Dimension? Do you have at least 2 years of experience in SimCorp Dimension?
Our client is an international bank in the Utrecht region. This part of the bank takes care of the complete settlement and administration of the investments and portfolios of institutional investors. In addition, the bank provides reports on, among other things, the investments, risk frameworks, legislation and performance of its clients and is part of a global network.
As a Analysts Investment Services Professional you will be:
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of the client positions in SimCorp Dimension;
- Maintaining internal and external working relations for data delivery and operational questions;
- Identifying inaccuracies and solving these with the right prioritization;
- Working on improvements of processes;
- Contributing to deliver operational excellence to clients;
- Contributing to gain recognition from clients for high quality service delivery
- Assisting in furthering the development of the business.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Applied Economics or similar;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SimCorp Dimension and Investment Administration;
- Good analytical and numerical skills;
- Strong technical skills (mandatory: Excel, preference: Visual Basic and SQL);
- Organized and able to work autonomously;
- Knowledge of Dutch securities market practices and regulations;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
As Analyst Investment Services Professional you will be offered:
- An unique job opportunity at a renowned international bank;
- An attractive salary package, up to €62,8K a year (depending on background and experience);
- The possibility to work remote for 1 day a week;
- A Public Transport Business card;
- The possibility to join the Development Path and become a specialist within the organization;
- The possibility to an international career;
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Michel Maaswinkel via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.